Donations to the New Hampshire Music Festival are essential to our future. Ticket sales only cover about 20% of the cost of bringing the wonderful music that we all enjoy so much!
FRIEND — under $100
MEMBER — $100-$249
SPONSOR — $250-$499
PATRON — $500-$999
CHAIRMAN’S CIRCLE — $1,000-$2,499
CONDUCTOR’S CIRCLE — $2,500-$4,999
ORCHESTRA CIRCLE — $5,000-$9,999
BENEFACTOR — $10,000+
Make a Donation to Support the Festival
Make a one-time donation
Make a recurring donation
Your donation will be processed securely and at low cost to the Festival. If you prefer, you can send a check to:
New Hampshire Music Festival
42 Main St.
Plymouth, NH 03264
Other Ways to Support the Festival
For more information about how you can support the New Hampshire Music Festival, please contact Executive Director Deb Kosits ([email protected]) at 603.238.9007.
The New Hampshire Music Festival is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and as such all donations to the Festival are tax deductible.
Make a Gift of Stock Via Our Vanguard Account
- Initiate a DTC (Depository Trust Company) Transfer
- Enter the name on your acct, address on your acct, stock name/symbol, and # shares you want to donate (transfer shares not cash)
- The name on our account at Vanguard is New Hampshire Music Festival – Brokerage Acct #61304595
- Our account address is 42 Main St, Plymouth NH 03264
- Vanguard’s DTC ID# = 0062
- To contact Client Services at Vanguard: call 800-662-2739
Other Ideas For Supporting the NHMF
- Make a gift—For a restricted purpose, or in honor or in memory.
- Consider us in your Planned Giving—Contact the office at 603.238.9007.
- Make monthly or quarterly contributions—Charged to your credit card. We’re happy to oblige.
- Make an annual or multi-year pledge—Feel free!
- Set up an annuity—For you to receive lifetime income and NHMF to receive the principal later.
- Donate in-kind goods or services—Tell us your ideas.
- Have your company match your gift—Ask them.
- Make a donation before year-end to use as a tax deduction—Don’t delay.
- Volunteer!—Get involved:
HOST EVENTS of any kind (small parties, picnics, outings, concerts, trips, tours)
SHARE YOUR SKILLS (publicity, graphic design, grants, photography)
HELP WITH FESTIVAL OPERATIONS (office work, airport pickups, car/housing for guest artists)
USE THE PHONE to sell tickets and request email addresses
BE A CONCERT GREETER
HELP US BUILD A FESTIVAL FRIENDS VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATION
Please contact us at 603.238.9007 if you’d like to get involved!