SATURDAY, JULY 23—11 AM to 4 PM
Following our fun Family Concert, join us in downtown Plymouth as we host the third annual Make Music Plymouth event! With activities for kids like instrument making and an instrument petting zoo, food for the family from local stores, and over 75 different performers, this day of music making has brought thousands of people to town to enjoy our community.
We hope you can join us to explore and create some fantastic music—all for free!
- Amey Bailey Contra Dancing for Kids
- Arts Alliance of Northern New Hampshire Instrument Making
- Little Church Theater – Musical of Musicals
- Students of Jessye Bartlett
- …and many more local singers and bands!
Bringing music to Main Street: Make Music Plymouth provides free tunes from 75 musicians, The Citizen, 7/25/16
Made possible with the support of the Lincoln Financial Foundation
Watch highlights from the 2015 Make Music Plymouth: